“Digital is meant to help people take the most of their real-life experiences — not replace them with virtual reality”
Dmitry Matiash is a developer, entrepreneur and owner of Jam Development Digital Studio specializing in Internet marketing, development and promotion of websites, mobile applications and chatbots.
Dmitry started his career in digital in 2008 and successfully implemented many online projects since then:
- Co-founder of Kyivmaps, an online map of Ukraine’s capital city, where everyone can find entertainment to one’s liking.
- Co-founder of Mixsport, a sports online portal aimed at digitalizing sports in Ukraine and promoting healthy lifestyle.
- Co-founder of Discover Ukraine, a network of 12 tourism websites created under the program Digital Transformation of Ukraine funded by
- Developer of the online platform Zaporizhzhia. Seven Ways to Adventure, a tourism portal of the city of Zaporizhzhia and Zaporizhzhia oblast.
- Developer of Kyiv City Guide, a website of Kyiv City Council that offers announcements of official events and the capital’s attraction spots.
Dmitry’s portfolio includes over 100 online projects in total.