“FreeGen’s mission is to bring entertainment into city experiences and diversity into people’s lives, and make locations attractive for visitors and tourists.”
Yuriy Zozulia is a businessman, philanthropist, one of the first and major promoters of Ukraine’s digitalization.
Yuriy’s digital projects include:
- Founder of an IT company FreeGen Group specializing in digitalization of cities and helping agencies towards more effective performance.
- Founder of FreeGen Games, a unique platform offering game routes that will make your outdoor activities even more interesting.
- Co-founder of Kyivmaps, the best entertainment online map where the Kyivites can find places and events for their standout and unforgettable leisure just a few clicks away.
- Together with Wladimir Klitschko, he founded a sports online portal, Mixsport, aimed at digitalization of sports in Ukraine and promotion of healthy lifestyle.
- Together with the Mayor of Kyiv, Vitali Klitschko, he’s been developing a project Kyiv Smart City. In December 2020, Yuriy was appointed the Kyiv Mayor’s councilor responsible for information and digital technologies and public events, on a pro bono
Yuriy Zozulia also founded X-PARK, a famous sports and leisure spot in Kyiv. It was X-PARK where Ukrainians tried, for the first time, some innovative sports like wakeboarding, wakesurfing, skimboarding foilboarding etc. Every year, Yuriy organizes all-Ukrainian and international wakeboard boat championships and holds charity sport events for ATO veterans and children with disabilities.